SENIOR CITIZENS’ HOME, SECTOR 43-A, CHANDIGARH
The Chandigarh Child and Women Development Corporation is running a Senior Citizen Home at sector 43-A, Chandigarh. The brief details of the home are as under :
- Senior Citizen’s Home was established on 9th June 2000 in Sector-43A.
- It was the first facility provided by the Chandigarh Administration to the Senior Citizens who can afford to pay but do not have anybody to look after them.
- There are Total 24 rooms for the senior citizens which are perfectly suited for those who relish their privacy. Every room has attached Washroom and Cupboards.
- There are two health attendants for day and night. Health Attendant visits all the residents in their rooms and check Blood Pressure and other health related problems. Also, teams of specialised doctors visits in the home on regular intervals.
- Cooperative mess is managed by the residents with the assistance of staff.
- Intercom facility for each room and linked with Manager office, mess & security post.
- AC multipurpose hall for various recreation activities.
Terms & Conditions
- Rental fee (Monthly) for the F.Y 2021-2022:-
- On Sharing Basis Rs.2802/- p.m.
- Couple Rs.5603/- p.m.
- Single Occupancy Rs.8405/- p.m.
Note:- Monthly charges of Accommodation/Room will increase @5% in every financial year.
- Waiting list shall be created for those applicants who deposit their application with Registration fee of Rs.500/- which is non-refundable but adjustable against license fee if accommodation is allotted.
- The applicant seeking admission will have to deposit security amounting to Rs.25,000/- at the time of admission. This free of interest amount will be refundable at the time of vacating the room and after adjusting outstanding dues.
- The applicant should be a resident of U.T Chandigarh. The Senior Citizen’s of Mohali or Panchkula may be considered at the discretion of Managing Director of the corporation.
- 10% of total Electricity bill, subject to maximum of Rs. 3,000/-, will be paid/borne by Department/Corporation & rest amount will equally shared by the residents.
- 10% of total Water bill, subject to maximum of Rs. 1000/-, will be paid/borne by Department/Corporation & rest amount will equally shared by the residents.