- National Portal of India
- Mobile App For Schemes of Social Welfare Department
- Lodge Your Grievances
- Chandigarh Administration
- File RTI Applications
- e-District Chandigarh Administration
- Unique ID for Persons with Disabilities, UDID
- Chandigarh Commission for Protection of Child Right
- Official Web Portal of Chandigarh Administration
- Form To Avail Benefits Under The Scheme "UT Chandigarh Funds for Persons with Disability"
- Form For Admission In Working Women Hostel Sector 24B Chandigarh
- Application For Un-Employment Allowance To Disabled Persons
- Form To Avail Benefits Under The Scheme "National Programme for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities (NPRPD)
It is ensured that this website is accessible to all users irrespective of device in use, technology or ability. It has been built, with an aim, to provide maximum accessibility and usability to its visitors. As a result, this website can be viewed from a variety of devices such as Desktop / Laptop computers, web-enabled mobile devices etc.
Best efforts have been put in to ensure that all information on this website is accessible to people with disabilities. For example, a user with visual disability can access this website using assistive technologies, such as screen readers and screen magnifiers.
It is also aimed to be standards compliant and follow principles of usability and universal design, which should help all visitors of this website.
This website is designed to meet the Guidelines for Indian Government Websites. Part of the information in the website is also made available through links to external Websites. External Websites are maintained by the respective departments who are responsible for making these sites accessible.
Pdf will not be accesible for the year 2015 - backward .
|Address :||Department of Social Welfare, Women & Child Development, Additional Town Hall Building, 3rd Floor, Sector-17 C, Chandigarh 160017|
|Email Us :||dirswd-chd[at]nic[dot]in|
|Address :||Women and Child Helpline, Sector-19,B Chandigarh|
- Women and Child Helpline, Sector-19B Chandigarh
- Department of Social Welfare, Women & Child Development, Chandigarh Administration.
- Chandigarh Child and Women Development Corporation
- Chandigarh Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes And Minorities Finance And Development Corporation
- Integrated Child Development Scheme(ICDS) U.T. Chandigarh
- Union Territory Child Protection Society (UTCPS)
- POSHAN Abhiyaan
- Senior Citizen Home, & Day Care Centre at Senior Citizen Home, Sector-15, Chandigarh