- National Portal of India
- Mobile App For Schemes of Social Welfare Department
- Lodge Your Grievances
- Chandigarh Administration
- File RTI Applications
- e-District Chandigarh Administration
- Unique ID for Persons with Disabilities, UDID
- Chandigarh Commission for Protection of Child Right
- Official Web Portal of Chandigarh Administration
- Form To Avail Benefits Under The Scheme "UT Chandigarh Funds for Persons with Disability"
- Form For Admission In Working Women Hostel Sector 24B Chandigarh
- Application For Un-Employment Allowance To Disabled Persons
- Form To Avail Benefits Under The Scheme "National Programme for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities (NPRPD)
Links to External Websites/Portals:
At many places in this portal, you shall find links to other websites/portals created and maintained by other Government, non-Government / private organisations. These links have been placed for your convenience. When you select a link you are navigated to that website. Once on that website, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners / sponsors of the website. Social Welfare, Women & Child Development,Chandigarh is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this portal should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind.
Links to the Social Welfare, Women & Child Development ,Chandigarh Website by Other Websites/Portals:
We do not object you for linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and no prior permission is required for the same.We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Our Department's pages must load into a newly opened browser window of the user.
|Address :||Department of Social Welfare, Women & Child Development, Additional Town Hall Building, 3rd Floor, Sector-17 C, Chandigarh 160017|
|Email Us :||dirswd-chd[at]nic[dot]in|
|Address :||Women and Child Helpline, Sector-19,B Chandigarh|
- Women and Child Helpline, Sector-19B Chandigarh
- Department of Social Welfare, Women & Child Development, Chandigarh Administration.
- Chandigarh Child and Women Development Corporation
- Chandigarh Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes And Minorities Finance And Development Corporation
- Integrated Child Development Scheme(ICDS) U.T. Chandigarh
- Union Territory Child Protection Society (UTCPS)
- POSHAN Abhiyaan
- Senior Citizen Home, & Day Care Centre at Senior Citizen Home, Sector-15, Chandigarh