Partner with us
Giving is not just about making a donation, it is about making a positive difference in one’s life. Help us in bringing that difference and make a life better
Who can donate?
- Groups- Market Associations, Local Body
- Organization/Institutions- Universities, Colleges, Schools, Clubs, NGOs
- Corporate Involvement CSR-Corporate Social Responsibility) in general and under Section 135 Companies Act, 2013- Local small enterprises, factories, corporate offices, Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
How donation/sharing is done?
- Sharing of Time- Volunteers interact and spend time with elderly in senior citizen home, women in Nari-niketan and children through organizing workshops for Art, music, theatre, sports, cooking, designing or any other activity after consultation with Competent Authorities.
- Sharing of Money- It is accepted in the form of cash/Demand Draft upto Rs. 10,000/- against cash receipt. Donation exceeding Rs. 10,000/- is accepted in the shape of Cheque/Demand Draft favouring Chandigarh Child & Women Development Corporation Ltd. For Further information/clarification please contact at 0172-2700372, 2700609
- Articles/Material needed- branded/hygienic items, other household items, any specific item needed (after consultation with Competent Authority)
- Sponsorship programmes-
What can be Sponsored:-
- Grooming of Special talent—sports, art, any other
- Tuitions/Coaching—sports, art, education or any other
- Arrangement of food
- Arrangement of transport
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Arrangement of other mode of recreation activities like rides, boating, games, small trips etc.
- Vocational trainings for residents of shelter home is organized by Individuals/groups/companies wherein enrollment in the courses is free of any charges by the concerned organizations.
- Residents above the age of 18 years are employed by Organization/Companies for bringing them into the mainstream of the society and residents of other homes desirous of working are taken into consideration as per their skills
Manner of donations
- With prior intimation/information, donors celebrate special days with the residents.
- Weekends (2 in a month) are embarked as Gift Day and donors are involved in distribution of the articles in presence of the staff.
- On the donation day/gifts day (once in a month or two months) small program is organized with active participation of the residents.
- Donors/Government owned restaurants make arrangements of food as gift items on the gift days.