- National Portal of India
- Mobile App For Schemes of Social Welfare Department
- Lodge Your Grievances
- Chandigarh Administration
- File RTI Applications
- e-District Chandigarh Administration
- Unique ID for Persons with Disabilities, UDID
- Chandigarh Commission for Protection of Child Right
- Official Web Portal of Chandigarh Administration
- Form To Avail Benefits Under The Scheme "UT Chandigarh Funds for Persons with Disability"
- Form For Admission In Working Women Hostel Sector 24B Chandigarh
- Application For Un-Employment Allowance To Disabled Persons
- Form To Avail Benefits Under The Scheme "National Programme for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities (NPRPD)
Grant in Aid to the NGOs
Objective: The aim of the scheme is to extend financial assistance to the NGOs working for the cause of men, women, children, the youth, physically and mentally handicapped persons, delinquents, the aged and infirm.
Eligibility: NGOs registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 which have rendered at least 03 years welfare services in Chandigarh to men, women, children, the youth, physically and mentally handicapped persons, delinquents, the aged and infirm are eligible for financial assistance.
|Form For Grant in Aid to the NGOs||298.09 KB||Apply|
|Address :||Department of Social Welfare, Women & Child Development, Additional Town Hall Building, 3rd Floor, Sector-17 C, Chandigarh 160017|
|Email Us :||dirswd-chd[at]nic[dot]in|
Women and Child Helpline
|Address :||Women and Child Helpline, Sector-19,B Chandigarh|
- Women and Child Helpline, Sector-19B Chandigarh
- Department of Social Welfare, Women & Child Development, Chandigarh Administration.
- Chandigarh Child and Women Development Corporation
- Chandigarh Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes And Minorities Finance And Development Corporation
- Integrated Child Development Scheme(ICDS) U.T. Chandigarh
- Union Territory Child Protection Society (UTCPS)
- POSHAN Abhiyaan
- Senior Citizen Home, & Day Care Centre at Senior Citizen Home, Sector-15, Chandigarh